Sunday, November 2, 2008

Past, Present, Future!

This past few months and weeks have gone so fast!! I got a lot of things going on!! I can't believe that I've done alot already... well actually I can believe it!! cause I'm making things happen!!
"Make things happen" has been my motto for the past few years! Being patience doesn't seem to work out all the time! You gotta go get it!!

So Nov 23rd, started E-40's wake it up tour!! It was a big learning experience for me. Just as far as putting on a tour! A lot behind the scenes work to make this tour look good! I'm just to working with a lot of different artist and making sure they are taken care of, but working 4-7 different artist at the same time!!! It was killing me. I barely slept and I was pretty much running the show. Good thing I have partners to do their part to make it look good! Handling travel alone was stressful!

I have my hands in so many cookie jars, sometimes I can't keep up! but I love the stress! I have my hands in booking artist, setting up tours, Donnie Klang, Day 26, Street Cred MG, and The League.

This next two to three weeks is going to be crazy for me. I have a lot of projects going on, and i'm going to be traveling to the Philippines. Wake it up tour, Kevin Rudolf, Frankie J, Kardinal Offishall, and Bobby Valentino are all gonna happen in different cities, while I'm out of the country. I have a strong core of people around me and I know they will handle it all!

So I'm planning to go to the Philippines for about 10 days to meet up with event producers out there. I hope this trip will be a positive one and be able to get a lot of networking out there. I'm gonna love the partying out there, but it's a business trip that needs to be handled!

I can't wait for this year to end!! cause 2009 is my year to get things done! Lets just keep it at that!! I have a lot of goals that I'm setting for 2009!! I'm going to start quick also, I'm not gonna wait till later on the year!! January/Feb!! is gonna be a busy month!!

I'm going to start writing on this atleast 2-3 times a month!

No comments: