Monday, November 10, 2008

Going to the motherland to make some dough!

I will be going to the Philippines on Wednesday!! One side of me is excited to go and the other is scared to go!! I'm will be out there for business meetings and looking to venture new opportunities! I have set up some meetings with artist buyers out there! I hope everything works out fine!!

I haven’t been to the Philippines in over 10 years! Last time I was there, I was only 15 years old. It’s going to be a little scary going there. I know that most of the people there in Manila are Americanize, but there are still those other people. I’m going to be going there with my friend/business partner. He’s expecting me to make all the contacts and make things happen. He’s putting a lot of pressure on me, but I love pressure and I wouldn’t have it any other way!! Many people believe in what I do, and sometimes I don’t believe in myself! Half of the things I do, I’m winging it! Yes! It’s hard to believe, but I just come up with stuff!

So we’ll see what I get out of this trip!!

No comments: